blog


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A New Sears?

I'm a member of Bzz Agent - you know the word of mouth group. So, as a member I get glimpses at new movements by various companies (and coupons, specials, etc.). For the past month the campaign I've been involved in was the movement by Sears to redo their layout and enter the next century.

Well, I checked out the new Sears a couple weeks ago- very disappointing - it seemed like there may have been good intentions, but I think they may have hired a high school class to do the layout and design instead of a real firm. The still felt like someone's basement and the last thing I wanted to do was spend time there.

You can get a sense for their movement in this article

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




© 2007
e: mbergman@lion-eyes.com · p: 678.595.5954 · f: 425.930.7105