blog


Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2007

Iphone - Launch Date


So, the Iphone is being released June 11th . It's going to be very interesting to see how this takes off - with it's $500 + pricetag. I couldn't wait for the big announcement in January, as I was hoping it would be a widescreen Ipod that Job's announced- I got half my wish with the Iphone. The only problem I have with the Iphone is that it doesn't replace anything - there's not enough memory in it to replace an Ipod, so instead of freeing up some pocket space, not having to carry around an Ipod and a PDA, the pocket space remains that same.

I'm sure the phone memory will shoot up exponentially like the Ipod and that I get my widescreen Ipod soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




© 2007
e: mbergman@lion-eyes.com · p: 678.595.5954 · f: 425.930.7105