blog


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Name Tag

Just read Seth Godin's Blog Post on Name Tags and it made me think about my friends rehearsal dinner for their wedding. It was a huge wedding - I think the rehearsal dinner itself had like 200 people. Well, the ingenious thing they did (I think they may have borrowed it) was that they every person had a name tag and their tie to the couple. For instance, mine said that I: 1) grew up with the bride, 2) went to prom with the bride, and 3) was friends with the groom from law school. While it may sound a little corny, it actually worked out great and made it a lot easier to meet new people throughout the evening and tie people to the stories you had heard about them from the couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




© 2007
e: mbergman@lion-eyes.com · p: 678.595.5954 · f: 425.930.7105